Sunday 11 March 2012

cupcakes



Guess what we have been doing today? Yup, you guessed it - baking ;) We got a bit carried away and made far more than we can eat, so methinks I will be dropping some in to the girls at work in the morning. Oh how they will love me haha. Cupcakes truly are perfect for fika! Please note- hubster & Maia take credit for the decoration ;)

Dear Lilypops missed all the fun and slept out on the porch the whole time- methinks the brunch at mormor and grandads tired her out, bless her.


 Oh yea..and check this out! Random discovery when getting the frozen raspberries out, a smashed up beer bottle?! How odd. I was the last one to get a beer out last night, pretty certain I didnt close the freezer draw THAT hard?? Did I??



Nothing beats days like today, where we have set our own pace and gone with the flow. We've caught up on housework (well almost, Im nipping down basement to hang last load of washing in  sec) as well as spent lots of time together- something very much appreciated and needed now when Mark is working so much. Short term pain, long term gain. Must keep remembering that lol. Anyhoo, the washing awaits, and its my turn to make the brews, so I'll love you and leave you, and hope you have all had as lovley a weekend as we have :)

Ps- here's the flowers the sweet old lady gave me yesterday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you guys think?