Thursday 5 April 2012

shopping=happpy??


Mamma did grab herself a bargain today. Dress and blazer H&M sale and belt from Lindex, in the sale too. Fabulous. Wish it would have brightened my mood tho with regards to how I see this flabtastic bouncycastle  a.k.a my body. But hey, a new day tomorrow and a new mood at that. I am sure, infact convinced, this whole trying-to-not-have-sugar-to-achieve-drean-body thing is what is making me miserable. So apologies. Im off for fika in hour once me&L have picked up big sis at nursery and then we shall all be having fun. ´

I cant wait for this bankholiday and the chance to spend time just the four of us. Mark has been working so much recently, it will be nice if easter can be relatively stress free. But, I have  sneaking suspicion that dear hubster will be working a little at some point anyhoo, him and work is like me and suagar at the mo- we get twitchy if we dont get enough haha ..... or something along those lines.

1 comment:

  1. sv: haha jag måste förvirrat mig då jag gjorde den men nu finns han med iaf :D kram

    ReplyDelete

What do you guys think?