Thursday 12 July 2012

mischief makers


Now that I have two daughters with a thing for being in the kitchen, I wonder how long it will take me to train them to do dinner? I will start easy, maybe a spagbol first? Here's hoping they take after their father with a love for cooking. Between us, me and the daddy can produce two super bakers-come-cooks to rival Nigella, Jamie and Delia, and sit back and reap the rewards mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Or, altertnatively, I can take the usual route, and hold onto them as long as possible. Let my kids be kids & allow them blossom and flourish to their own fantastic persons and hope they appreciate what we have given them. A bonus would be to see them get even more enjoyment from eachother as they grow up. My little mischief makers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you guys think?