Thursday 9 February 2012

priorities

My priority so far has NOT been keeping the house tidy today. Infact, tidying isnt even on the list. Cleaning however, is different, and the kitchen now looks better even if the rest of the house does not lol. But who cares! Me & my beauties are having fun today, and currently big'un is sleeping and little'un is playing next to me on the bed, as we are being cosy =)

Maia and I made some scones for our lunch, which were super tasty! Its a recipe I got from my friend Camilla, and its taken from an ooooooold cookbook that her gran handed down to her. The best bit about these scones is that the longest bit about making them is waitin for the oven to warm

up ;)


To make these scrumdiddliuptious scones you need :
  • 4.5dl flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 50g marg/butter
  • 2dl milk
Put the oven to 250C. Mix salt, flour and baking powder. Add the butter and kneed it with hands so its a bit crumbly. Finally, add the milk and stir it in and then kneed dough and make 4 round balls.
Put in oven for about 8-10mins. In mine I do 15 lol =)

1 comment:

What do you guys think?